BIG BLOWOUT! Now through end of Hanukah.
- Write your top 3 things for each day.
- Plan your schedule by the half hour.
- Plenty of space to plan your Shabbat, holiday + dinner menus.
- Legal + Jewish holiday callouts.
- Sunrise + sunset times for each day.
- MyDay layout has extra space to jot down thoughts, notes or lists.
reasons to use a planner
1 BRAIN DUMP
Feeling overwhelmed? Write everything down. Have a ton of things to do? Make a list + cross off as you go! Can’t fall asleep from too much on your mind? Jot down your thoughts. The list can go on… #punintended
2 PHONES ARE GREAT BUT…
they’re not paper + pen. When you use a paper + pen to plan, you’re able to see the bigger picture. When you see the bigger picture – #thinkmonthview – you can plan your days accurately. And when you write out your plans you can save said planners as memories or as records for dr appointments, menu ideas or #justcuz
3 FEEL CALMER
If everything is stuck + swimming inside your head, you don’t have much room to do the fun things like try a new recipe, decide to be spontaneous or even just be creative. And when that creativity strikes, grab a pen + your planner so you know where your ideas are stored. #creativitynotincluded