It’s been awhile since our last printable!
Is it just me or is it always baby season? Baruch Hashem!
Next time you make a meal for a friend or even someone you don’t know, add a touch of love with this free printable!
Here are two options:
• “Made with love Label”
Print this out and you have 2 cards to use as labels (you can just tape it onto the top of the container, foil or whatever you are using to package the dinner.)
• “Made with love Greeting Card”
Print this out for a foldable greeting card with room on the inside for a nice letter.
Points to remember:
• If you’ve committed to making dinner, be reliable and prompt.
• Double check for allergies before you start cooking.
• Deliver your dinner in disposable tins so your friend isn’t troubled with cleaning up a Pyrex.
• If you find yourself not feeling well, make arrangements for someone else to cook dinner…no need to spread germs around!
• Last, if there are any last minute cooking instructions, make sure to include them!